Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alas! I return

So I don't have any good excuse for the fact that I haven't posted since the NBA Draft, other than general lack of being productive. Sorry to anyone who had actually been reading this regularly -- I'm going to try to get back into it now.

It's a good time of year for me, sports-wise. I'll have a lot to talk about pretty soon -- Premier League football started this weekend, with Arsenal playing this morning; the NHL will be starting up again soon enough, so I'll have the Islanders and (to a lesser extent) the Capitals to complain about; and the NBA season is also nigh, with the Pacers looking relatively watchable after this week's Big Trade. And I might talk about American football as well, if I get bored enough. I assume the Steelers are still operating, so there's something for me to mildly care about.

So if I can manage, there should be plenty of stuff for me to post about. I'll also talk about music, movies, TV and random crap like usual. So join me, once again, for a jubilant ride through the world of sports and my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment