Friday, August 20, 2010

Follow Friday: Arseblog

As you will see soon, I am getting pretty excited for the young Premier League football season. Pretty soon I'm going to have a post up about why I love football so much (and why I refuse to call it soccer). But for now, all I have is the latest Follow Friday post.

I've been reading a lot of Arsenal blogs lately in preparation for the season. Some have really good analysis, some are very well written, and some are really funny. My favorites, though, are those that combine the three. The first, best example of this is the one and only Arseblog.

Arseblog is a daily production of the highest quality, and there's a regularly published podcast (the Arsecast, available free on iTunes) to boot. Arseblog is on Twitter and Facebook as well. So if you have any interest in Arsenal, check that all out.

Sample post: Arseblog's 2010-11 season preview (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment