Friday, May 28, 2010

Follow Friday: Hoosier Hockey

So I'm stealing this bit from Twitter, straight up. I'm going to (try to) find a blog every Friday to suggest. I can't guarantee that they'll all be to your liking, but I can guarantee that they're all to my liking, and if I like a blog and you like mine, chances are that you'll like the blogs I like. Got it? Okay good, now explain it to me.

First up is Hoosier Hockey, which is exactly what it sounds like. It's a hockey blog that looks at the game from the prospective of a lifelong Hoosier, concentrating on the game in our state (well, my state). It's been going for a while now, and it's quite good.

I'm suggesting this blog partially because of its quality and partially because I'm good friends with Peter, who writes Hoosier Hockey. He got me into blogging a while back, and is a big part of the reason why this blog exists. He also knows more about hockey than practically anyone I know (at worst, he's tied for first place). So go check out his blog.

Suggested post(s): The "WTF, Indianapolis" Series
An Introduction
Part I
Part II
Part III

No comments:

Post a Comment