Monday, May 31, 2010

More vampire evidence

Okay, so I'll admit that I've seen the first two Twilight movies. Of course, I watched the RiffTrax versions, so it's a little different. But still, I now know things about Twilight. One of them is that vampires evidently drive very quickly. Well, after getting back from the race yesterday, I found out about this.
Scheckter got a speeding ticket Friday night on Interstate 65 in Indianapolis, where the speed limit is 55 miles per hour. Police say it was difficult to clock Scheckter accurately because he was weaving in and out of traffic.
This is the last piece of evidence that I need. Tomas Schecker is a vampire, and we should all be glad that the race weekend ended without him going on a bloody rampage through the streets of Indianapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment