Monday, May 31, 2010

BLOG UPDATE: Formatting

This is how I've spent most of my day today. I think it's worth it, honestly.

In case you didn't see what I posted on Twitter (you probably didn't), I'm changing some formatting stuff on here. I've widened the blog's substantive parts to fill more of the screen (all of it, in the case of non-widescreen-using readers), and as you can probably tell I've also totally changed the color scheme. Also I've added the ability to expand and contract longer posts (and without having to leave the main page, which makes everyone's life easier).

So that's the main reason why I haven't posted much of substance today. Hopefully the site looks a little better, and you can all forgive me for the relative lack of new content today. More changes are coming, so by the end of the day Thus Spoke Keith Hernandez will be all prettied up for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment