Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Contact, growth, etc.

As I believe I've mentioned before, I started a Twitter account for this blog a little while back. Since a little bit of time has passed and people are reading a little more, I thought I'd share that again. Here's the link to the Thus Spoke Keith Hernandez Twitter page.

If you're interested (and who knows whether you are or not), I have a personal account as well. It's a little more...let's say colorful, but nothing that someone over the age of sixteen can't handle. So here's the link for that.

EDIT: By the way, there's now a "Contact" box at the bottom of the page. So there's that.

As time passes, I'm sort of hoping that more and more people will come on board here, and readership will increase. It would be a huge help if the honored few who are a part of this now evangelize a little on its behalf. In short, tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment