Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Music "Monday": 1995 redux

Okay, so I missed Music Monday yesterday. Sorry. Like I said, busy weekend bled into busy Monday. So here's the weekly music fix a day late.

I'm going with Green Day this week. I have two reasons for this. First of all, Green Day is awesome. They were my first favorite band back when I was in elementary school, and I still love them, despite the fact that they're way overplayed on the radio. Of course, if you still listen to the radio for music, I guess it's your own fault if you end up with stuff you don't like - but I digress.

The second reason is the fact that Green Day: Rock Band just came out today. If you know my brother, you know that this is pretty much the best day of his life. I, on the other hand, have not gotten to play it yet. Can't wait to see someone try to play these songs on drums.

I went with "Brain Stew," because it was my favorite song in 1995. Also, it's a really cool song, and I'm in the mood for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment